Cowboy Cool

09:31

I have a new fashion must have this year, and it has come as a surprise to me whilst proving increasingly popular with the fash pack. Resurfacing from the depths of our wardrobes and consciouness, I am of course talking about cowboy boots. I have had a bit of a love affair with cowboy boots for a while now, but have always managed to talk myself out of buying them for fear of looking far too much like Woody from Toy Story. This year however, things are about to change. I suddenly cant understand why I ever talked myself out of buying them, as they seem like such a versatile, wearable wardrobe must have - perfect for giving an edgy grunge slant to summer dresses and shorts and then walking hand in hand with you into autumn.
Studded, leather, suede, patterned and even statement colour block varieties, there is a whole host of beautiful boots available on the high street now, one to suit every possible want and need.I prefer ankle boots personally, but if knee highs are your thing then go right ahead. Here are some of the ones I'm lusting after.
 
 
River Island - £90



 
Rocket Dog - £69.99
Hudson at Topshop - £150
 
ASOS - £110







 
 














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images