New Year, New...Hair?

10:02

Don't panic, this isn't going to be one of the 'New Year, New Me'  posts that seem to be popping up all over the internet since the 1st of the month. It is, however, the start of my search for a new hair colour. As some of you will know, I am a big fan of crazy hair colours. The last year or so has involved turquoise, green, pink and red, leaving me with a void that only a new hair-do can fill. The most recently red dye appears to have failed me and faded to a washed out pink within a week, so the search is on once again. 







Which colour would you choose?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think out of those the blue is the best one :) But the purple is a really cute colour too. Depends if you want a statement hair colour of a more toned down version x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images