Zadig & Voltaire @ ASOS

07:00

I do LOVE a good watch. As I am not a particularly big jewellery fan, aside from my steadfast collection of rings and 2 bracelets that I wear daily, a watch to me is an object of lust unlike any other jewellery item. There is something so chic and clean about watches; a simple and practical accessory at heart but one that has been transformed by the designer world into something that can make or break an outfit. Well, for me anyway.
 Having long been someone who pays far too much attention to watches, I was very impressed when I came across these super cute Zadig & Voltaire watches on ASOS. Priced between £160-190, these are a relatively affordable way to inject some serious cool factor into your current arm candy collection. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images