Top 5 - Rings

07:53

Over the next week or so I'm going to do a series of 'Top 5' posts - picking my current top 5 favourite pieces in everything from bags to bras and denim to dresses. First up, one of my ultimate jewellery must-haves .... Rings.





Top L-R - Me & Zena £14, ASOS Limited Edition £11, Ottoman Hands - £39
Bottom L-R - Zoe & Morgan £77, Kukee £3.50

I know that the Boho Stack Rings from Kukee are a little bit cheeky as technically there is 5 rings in that set alone, but they'e all so cute and wearable I couldn't possibly leave them out! The Ottoman Hands single stone ring is so stunningly beautiful I was shocked to find out it was only £39, such a bargain. The Zoe & Morgan love ring is top of my wishlist right now though, so super cute and wearable - it would fit in perfectly with my current day-to-day rings!

Which of these little beauties is your favourite?

Check back to see what 'Top 5' I will be posting next! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images