Turkish Delights

12:55



I am lucky enough to be interning at Lowie, a super cute ethical clothing brand based in London. Being surrounded by their amazing pieces every week is too much for a girl to bear without treating herself every now and then, so I decided it was about time I invested in some of their trademark Turkish socks. 

These socks were the first item the company sold way back in 2002, and they are still a firm favourite with Lowie-loving fashionistas to this day. All of the socks are totally unique and feature varying patterns and colours, hand-knitted by ladies in Turkey.

Aside from being the ultimate snug bed sock, these amazing knitted beauties are the best boot sock I have ever found. No longer will I have to wear 3 pairs of socks to make my Dr. Martens comfortable - Lowie has it covered. Treat yourself to one pair and you will soon be addicted.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images