Once You Go Black...

10:20

Nothing can ever replace black as my colour of choice from season to season, year to year. And yet, there is one area of my wardrobe that my desire for darkness has never reached - my lipstick collection. My make up bag is full of black eyeliners, eye-shadows and mascaras, but I have never considered the colour for lips. I happened upon this realisation when hunting for a black lipstick to add the finishing touch to my Halloween outfit, and suddenly discovered that all the major make up brands have a black lipstick in their collection. Mac, Illamasqua, Lime Crime and even high street brands like Barry M have all produced a lipstick for this dark gap in the market. So maybe we should all be giving it a go? After all, we lust after the deepest darkest shades of red and purple. Maybe the old saying is true, once you go black....






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images