Dare to Bare

09:00

 
 
If you haven't yet experienced the world of Make Up Academy, drag yourself to the nearest Superdrug ASAP. You're missing out. Make Up Academy have collections of incredibly affordable and high quality make up - from nail polish and bronzers to eye shadow trios and highlighters, everything you could possibly wish for. It is a make up lovers dream! I have invested in a lot of their products recently; making the most of a 50% off offer they had running not too long ago. £30 worth of make up for £15, how could you possibly say no?
 
Anyway, back to the point of this post. One of the many products that I fell in love with was this lipstick, called Bare. It is such a versatile everyday nude shade, and has such a gorgeous silky texture which lasts for hours. It smells amazing too! Always a plus in my opinion. I will no doubt be filling you in on many more of my MUA favourites in the coming weeks, but for now - get yourself to the high street or visit their website and start stocking up. You can thank me later.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images