Chelsea Dagger

13:15

Departing for a weekend of fashion fun in Paris in less than a month, I think it is only right that I begin to consider my wardrobe for the trip. It was whilst doing this that I realised my wardrobe is lacking in one crucial element. Shoes. I have worked out that the only shoes I ever wear during the day are my vans, ever since I fell out of love with my well worn boots. Trust me, they have lived a good life. I bought them in the January sales about 4 years ago, and we have been soul mates ever since. However, they no longer fit my style. So unfortunately (not!) that means I need a new boot love in my life. What would be more perfect than to have new boots for a weekend in Paris?

Here are a couple of gems I found whilst browsing the countless online stores, with a boot to suit every budget.




Leather Western Style Boot, £49.99 - New Look

Nikita Zip Boot, £70 - Office

Alby Mid Heel Chelsea Boot, £55 - ASOS



Maccoy Black Chelsea Boot,  £36 - Topshop


So far Office seems to have the boots I am drooling over most, although they are unfortunately out of my limited student budget. So unless someone feels like being generous and buying me a present (you know I deserve it really!) then I guess I'm going to have to get saving.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images