Pugs not Drugs

19:30



Now, those that know me will be well aware of my obsession with puppies. My life will not be complete until I have a canine brood including a daschund called Frank, a French bulldog called Winston and a pug called...actually I haven't decided yet. However, my undeniable love for all things cute and canine reached a new high upon finding this AMAZING tee on the Urban Outfitters site.
The Gemma Correll 'pugs not drugs' t shirt is a gorgeous and wearable addition to anyone's wardrobe, and even though it's a men's top I am not letting this put me off! Regardless of gender, the current range on the Urban Outfitters website is packed full of beautiful clothes and accessories that will leave you drooling on your keyboard - it's not a good look, trust me.
However, in the search for gorgeous clothes what's a little drool between friends?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images