Get Baked!

15:18





Just to add to my persona of an 87 year old woman, another one of my loves is baking. When I saw this amazing cake online tonight it totally sparked my baking streak, which has been declining for the last couple of weeks (after a particularly amazing batch of brownies!). As much as this decline in baked goods has been increasingly helpful on my quest for a bikini body, the urge to whip out the mixing bowl is coming back with a vengence. I will definitely be creating one of these rainbow beauties soon, aswell as something of a chocolate fudge cake nature - when is it ever not time for a chocolate fudge cake?
Although in my attempts to eat (slightly) less junk food in preparation for the summer, especially for our trip to Tenerife, I am also looking into some slightly less fattening, low calorie alternatives that still have the yum factor - they must exist somewhere!
Now I just need it to be someones birthday so I have a slightly more legitimate excuse to make copious amounts of cake.

Do any of you have luscious recipes you want to share? Leave me comments full of your yummy ideas :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images