Festival Fever

13:24


I LOVE festivals. If someone had told me 3 years ago that I would be writing about how the most fun you'll have all year involves a tent, in a field, on a (usually cold) august bank holiday weekend - well, you can imagine my reaction. Alas, lovely readers, it is the truth.
Festivals are an amazing creation, where normally accepted rules of society simply don't apply. Everyone talks to everyone, it is entirely acceptable to have alcohol for breakfast, you don't wash for 4 days, the toilets are...risky, and you spend your days and nights listening to bands, going to the funfair or having the best time with your mates.
There is absolutely nothing anyone can say that puts me off festivals. Overpriced? Get a grip. Dirty? Man up! You can't sleep? Do that on the other 361 days of the year. Festivals are what you make them, and I am lucky enough to have been with some of the funniest, most amazing people ever - all to be repeated this summer. My festival of choice so far would have to be Reading, although I would love to explore loads of new ones over the next few years.
Here are a few pictures from some of the times I've been to Reading Festival, I hope they make you want to reach for your wellies!


You should've seen the mohawk!

Kings of Leon

Amazing people!

Love ending up with a hat that's not mine!


Do any of you have any particular festivals you love?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images