Midnight Crawl

10:32



Midnight crawl by Sephora is a gorgeous shimmery irridescent nail polish I picked up in Paris recently, at the irresistible Sephora store on the Champs-Elysees. Unable to resist it's hypnotic charm, I found myself scurrying to the checkout and purchasing this beauty - a steal at just under 5euros.
The colour's are gorgeous, changing effortlessly from subtle greens and silvers to luxe lilacs and golds, all with the flick of your hand. I know some of you may be dubious about the quality of the colour out of the bottle, as there is nothing worse than buying the perfect nail polish only to find out it applies in a wishy washy translucent shade. This one however is pretty impressive. Although the first coat is quite translucent, it layers up seamlessly and with two or three coats coverage is almost flawless. Another way of maintaining a stronger colour would be to layer it over a white base coat, or even a candy pastel shade for added impact.
Something else I love about this nail polish is the little bottle. At only 5ml with a neat applicator brush, it is a perfect little taster size. I hate that whenever I buy nail varnish the bottle always goes gloopy and thick before I have had the chance to finish using it, something I hope to avoid with this Sephora stunner.
I would definitely recommend this nail varnish to all of you, so hunt down a Sephora online stockist and get buying. I definitely plan on investing in lots of their gorgeous colours.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images