got2b Schwarzkopf!

04:10


Apologies for the quick iPhone photograph, but these are some of my recent beauty purchases from a shopping trip with my mum over Easter, and I couldn't wait to tell you how amazing this Schwarzkopf powder wax is!
After getting my hair cut while I was at home, my hairdresser used a L'oreal powdered wax to style my hair and it looked so cool I knew I had to find some. Luckily, Superdrug stock this Schwarzkopf version and it is just as good!
Lightweight, ultra fine powder that you dust on to your hair then as soon as you massage it - it's wax! But an amazing matte, not sticky/not shiny wax with great texture and surprisingly good hold. A friend of mine even got my hair to stand up in a massive Ace Ventura style quiff using just this stuff, impressive I have to say!
So if you're looking for texture and hold with none of the sticky, shiny stiffness of cheap gel or too much hairspray - get looking for this wonder wax on your nearest high street ASAP.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images