Back to Blogging

06:18

Well, I am finally getting back into my blog after neglecting it for the past few months. Deadlines at uni and the festive season left me with very little free time, but fortunately now I can start telling you all about what I've been up to lately.
Although technically a post about going to New York should be first, that's going to be a pretty long one! So I thought I'd ease back into it with some posts about my recent beauty buys.
I have been looking for a face care range for a while, but struggle to choose one due to my sensitive skin. I've always been aware of Simple products but never given them a try, so thought that might be a good place to start. I bought the foaming face wash, light moisturiser and eye cream to begin with, and have so far been really impressed by the results. The face wash is lovely and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, and the moisturiser is hydrating without being greasy. I have also decided to add the night cream to my collection for a bit of extra intensive moisture during this bleak winter weather.
There are loads of tempting products in the range, from toners and cleansers to revitalising eye roll ons and hydrating face mists - an item to suit all of your skincare needs. If you're looking for a gentle, kind-to-skin range then Simple is definitely my recommendation.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images