Brooding Plum

08:00




I am definitely a fan of a dark, statement lip. I think its a great way to add drama to an evening outfit or just create some intrigue in a day-to-day look. My personal favourites are a Rimmel dark plum colour called Starry Eyed and a Kate Moss for Rimmel deep red colour called ..... However, one thing that does annoy me is how hard it is to create a perfect edge around the lip. I keep meaning to buy a lipliner but never seem to get round to it, so I decided whilst in Superdrug recently that I would get one and have a play. I was dissapointed with the hard texture of some of the brands offerings, and decided to go for the MUA intense colour lipliner in Brooding Plum for £1, but I have to say I wasnt holding out much hope for this budget offering. However, I couldnt have bee more wrong. This lipliner has a soft, creamy texture and intense, highly pigmented colour, perfect for creating a strong clear line under my favourite lippy. I am so impressed with this bargain beauty buy that I will definitely be going back and scouring the other colours in the range - after all, its not very often you find a beauty must-have for £1!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images