Tartan Time

08:00

I have been searching for a tartan scarf for ages now, but thanks to my brother I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous traditional tartan lambswool scarf. I cannot stop wearing it, and especially as 90% of my clothing is black, it goes perfectly with everything - adding a touch of colour and life to any outfit. As another of my presents this year was a pair of classic black Dr. Martens, which will soon feature in their own post, I have been pairing the two up and wearing them on every possible occasion.



Here I decided to pair the scarf with one of my recent sale purchases, a gorgeous boyfriend fit denim jacket I found in the ASOS sale. I had been lusting after this jacket for a while now, so when I saw it was down to £22 in the sales I just couldn't resist. It goes with everything and is surprisingly warm, and I know this is gonna be a great transitional piece layered over a summer dress or skirt as the weather gets warmer.


For now however, while I am waiting out this nasty winter weather in my trusty black wardrobe my trusty tartan scarf will bring a pop of life to each outing - reminding me that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images