Crazy for Kukee

08:00


I recently discovered this gorgeous jewellery brand online and after receiving my first order today, I knew I had to share it with you. Kukee is an amazing, affordable jewellery brand full of quirky pieces that are sure to have hitting the 'add to basket' button. Their items are bang on trend yet unique, allowing you to add an individual slant to your outfits. My big obsessions with regards to jewellery are bracelets and rings, as I dont wear earrings and never wear necklaces. I headed straight to the rings section of the website, and instantly fell in love with the twisted above knuckle band the quirky double cross chain rings, and thought these would be perfect additions to my ring collection. I love them!


Gothic Double Cross ring + Above Knuckle ring = Kukee, Large Stone ring = Pandora



Everything on the site is really reasonable, as well as affordable delivery costs, and I am already tempted by more of their gorgeous pieces. Here are some of the things I'm lusting after, hopefully they'll be appearing through my letterbox very soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I had a massive Kukee haul the other day too, can't get enough of it!

    http://18oakfield.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images