Lip Rescue

07:30

Im guessing that over the next few posts you're going to realise something about me. I hate the cold. Winter is the worst time of year for me, and for my skin. After buying into the Simple skincare range from my last post, I wanted to find a lipbalm to help prevents my lips getting chapped and dry in the cold. I went for a Palmers Cocoa Butter moisturizing lip balm as I love cocoa butter products and thought it would work wonders. It has a gorgeous soft silky texture and really coats your lips, leaving them smooth and soft for hours. I have only been using it for 2 days and I can already notice a positive difference. As well as this, it smells amazing! If you're looking for a lipbalm to protect your lips during this horrible weather then I would definitely recommend this yummy cocoa butter option.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images