Christmas Goodies

08:00




I thought I would use this post to start sharing some of the goodies I got for Christmas. Particularly, my gorgeous new watch! I actually picked the watch myself while I was in New York, so as well as being beautiful its also a lovely memory piece to keep hold of. I went for the silver option as all of my current day-to-day jewellery is silver, including my Pandora bracelets and rings. Fortunately for me, buying the watch in New York rather than in the UK meant I got it for much cheaper than I had expected, allowing me to add this cute little bracelet to it for the same price as the watch alone here. They layer up perfectly with my current arm candy, and I haven't taken them off since Christmas Day! Although this Christmas has seemed like the 'Year of the Watches' with regards to gifts, I have always been a watch lover and would definitely have an extensive collection if I could afford too - hopefully one day! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I've nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog! Check out my blog for details! Somethingtosay-fashion.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images