Liebster Award

13:44

Thank you to Megan at SomethingtoSay for tagging me in the Liebster Award!


What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers and therefore helps promote and support those bloggers nominated.

The Rules:
-Nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them.
-If nominated, write '11 Random Facts' about yourself!
-Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you wrote for you.
-Come up with 11 new questions to be answered by 11 new nominees.

11 Random Facts - 

1. I have a slight addiction to tea and coffee.
2. I love reading, although I tend to get too into a book and end up finishing it in a day.
3. I have a half sleeve, and plan to get lots more tattoos.
4. I have a mini lop bunny called McFluffy.
5. I like food too much, particularly savoury things like cheese and crisps.
6. I hate milk.
7. Writing is my favourite thing, I would love to write a regular column for a magazine.
8. I spend money far too quickly. 
9. I love perfumes and watches, I think they can be all you need to complete an outfit.
10. If I could I would travel all the time.
11. The cold makes me depressed.

Questions from Megan - 

What's your favourite item of clothing?
This changes a lot, probably high waisted denim shorts as I seem to live in them. 

Why did you start your blog?
I love writing, and figured this would give me a purpose and more motivation to write regularly. 

What would you like to achieve in your career?
This is hard! I don't think I have a specific aim, if I can make a career out of something I love doing I'll be happy.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully writing for a living, with my own little nest, my boy and a fridge full of cheese and wine!

What is your favourite shop?
At the minute, probably Urban Outfitters.

List 5 beauty products you could not live without?
Liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, a good moisturiser, make up remover wipes, Mac lipstick.

What is your favourite season for fashion?
SUMMER! 

If you could be any animal what would you be?


If you were given £2,000 where would you spend it and on what? 
I'd probably spend it on a holiday, and use the rest for spending money.

Most visited website?
Probably ASOS or the Daily Mail (shameful, I know)

Pizza or pasta?
Definitely pasta!

My Questions - 

What is your favourite possession?

Chocolate or Cheese?

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

Dream job?

What would be your perfect way to spend a day? 

Favourite season?

What would be the first thing you bought if you won the lottery?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 

Favourite holiday destination?

Silver or gold? 

Magazine, book or film? 


My nominees - 












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images